Please take a look at the current timetable through TeamUp. All bookings are done through this system.
Please familiarise yourself with the Terms & Conditions of joining online classes.
These classes are open to everyone online. All classes will be continuing online for the foreseeable future until Covid-19 restrictions change.
New clients – please email me if you’d like to create an account to gain access to the bookings. An enrolment form must be completed and discussed before joining a class.
- I will be running all classes at £10 per person per class – and there is no limit to how many classes you can do!
- There is a maximum of 12 clients per class to ensure the quality of teaching is at a personal level. If there is more demand for a particular class, I may add extra times. I need a minimum of 6 bookings per class in order for it to run – I will let you know of any changes.
Booking your classes through TeamUp:
- You will need to purchase a ‘class pass’ before you book your classes. Have a look at the schedule and see what classes you’d like to book, then purchase a class pass that suits your needs. You will be prompted to do this anyway if you try and book a class before purchasing. This is all done securely with your debit/credit card via Stripe.
- There is a choice of a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 class pass – this is valid for one month from your first class – or a 10 class pass – this is valid for 6 weeks from your first class. You don’t need to book all of your classes at once, just within the valid time frame.
- Once a class pass has been purchased, you can click on the classes you wish to book and register. This books you in for that session and you’re good to go! A link will be sent out automatically a day before your class – click this link to enter Zoom.