Please familiarise yourself with the Terms & Conditions of joining online classes.
These classes are open to everyone online. All classes will be continuing online for the foreseeable future until Covid-19 restrictions change.
- I will be running all classes at £9 per person per class – and there is no limit to how many classes you can do!
- If you currently attend a regular class in black, (please see timetable) then you will be given first priority in these slots. However, please do not assume that I will be booking you in as normal. Please let me know all of the dates and times that you would like. Rest assured, your ‘slot’ in classes pre-covid19 will be held as usual for when we return.
- I am also adding some equipment classes. These are in red and are first come first served (it sounds obvious, but you need the equipment at home to be able to do the class!)
- You can do an equipment class instead of, or in addition to a black class.
- If there is more demand for a particular class, I may add extra times. I need a minimum of 6 bookings per class in order for it to run – I will let you know of any changes.
- If you want to book into any extra classes as the month goes on, please email me for availability.
Please email me as soon as possible with the classes and dates that you would like to attend.
Once I have confirmed your spaces, upfront payment is due for the classes – this will secure your booking.
New clients – an enrolment form must be completed before joining a class.