Please take a look at the current timetable through TeamUp here. All bookings are done through this system.
Please familiarise yourself with the Terms & Conditions of joining online classes.
New clients – please email me if you’d like to join my classes. An enrolment form must be completed and discussed before joining a class.
- There is a maximum of 12 clients per class to ensure the quality of teaching is at a personal level. If there is more demand for a particular class, I may add extra times. I need a minimum of 6 bookings per class in order for it to run – I will let you know of any changes.
- You will need to purchase a ‘class pass’ before you book any of your classes.
- When you click on a class, the options for booking and paying will come up. You can then purchase a class pass that suits your needs. This is all done securely with your debit/credit card via Stripe.
- For online bookings: there is a choice of a 1, 2, 3, or 4 class pass – this is valid for one month from your first class – or a 10 class pass – this is valid for 2 months from your first class. You don’t need to book all of your classes at once, just within the valid time frame. Once a class pass has been purchased, you can click on the classes you wish to book and register. This books you in for that session and you’re good to go! A link will be sent out automatically a day before your class – click this link to enter Zoom.
- For face to face classes: classes are run on a course basis, so you would need to purchase a six week course pass to then book your indoor classes. If you can’t attend a class, you may catch up at another face to face class if space permits, or online if this suits you better.