Studio Sessions & Group Classes
- Do not attend your session if you are feeling unwell or anyone in your household is testing positive for Covid. I have the right to turn you away if you appear to be unwell.
- Please arrive five minutes before the start of your session to ensure that we can start on time.
- Please bring your own mat, head cushion or small towel and any equipment you have to use.
- Please sanitise your hands when you enter the studio or hall – hand sanitiser is provided.
- When entering a hall for a group class, please place your own mat and belongings at the furthest available space on the floor. Even though restrictions have been eased, please continue to respect each other’s space in the room.
- All large equipment used in the studio will be thoroughly cleaned before and after your session, so sufficient time will be given between sessions.
- Please wear suitable clothing that is clean and comfortable to move around in (nothing too tight or baggy). Please also wear socks (no shoes or bare feet). Gents – please wear gym tights or cycling shorts under gym shorts.
- Please contact me to book any session.
- Studio sessions – payment is preferred upfront by BACS, but cash is accepted on the day in the correct amount.
- Group classes must booked and paid for upfront through my online booking system.
- For all sessions in the studio, 24 hours notice of cancellation is required to rebook or carry forward to another time. For group classes, three hours notice is required. All no-shows and sessions cancelled within this time will be charged the full fee.
- All classes run as five/six/seven week courses and must be booked and paid for in advance.
- Additional classes can be booked on a drop-in basis if there is space available.
- Missed classes cannot be carried forward to another course, unless the class has been cancelled by myself, in which case it will be used as credit towards your next payment.
- You will be eligible for a catch up class if prior notice has been given (at least three hours before your class runs).
- You can catch up in any class (face to face or online) within the same course time frame, space permitting.
- Catch up slots aren’t always guarenteed, but I will try my best to help you make up your missed class within the same block.
- If you miss your class but you did not notify your absence prior to the session, it cannot be used to catch up.
- All classes are non-refundable.
Things To Consider During Your Sessions
- Classes start on time, so out of consideration for the teacher and other class members please enter your class ﬁve minutes before your class starts. You will be held in a waiting room until the session begins.
- The warm-up is an important aspect of each class and essential for your own safety. Please do not enter the class if you are more than fifteen minutes late.
- Please let me know if your medical history has changed, as this may affect what you can do in class.
- Please understand that any form of exercise carries a risk of injury and you will take responsibility for your own body. Please tell me if anything uncomfortable or unusual is experienced during or in between classes. Stop doing the exercise if you think you need to or follow the alternatives I provide.
- If you are struggling with anything in your class or your circumstances have changed that stop you attending classes, please do contact me by phone or email, as I am more than happy to discuss.
By taking part in an online Pilates class, you fully understand and agree to the following:
– Your teacher is not able to offer any personal correction
– You agree to take responsibility for your own body
– You agree not to perform any exercises or movements that may cause you discomfort
– You confirm that you are fit and able to join the class
- You must ensure that you are working in a safe environment and that you are able to clearly see and/or hear your teacher in order to follow instructions.
- It is your responsibility to let the teacher know before the class if anything affects your ability to exercise that day.
- By joining the class you automatically agree to waive all statutory rights against your teacher.
- All of these terms also apply for classes and 1-1 sessions online.
- All new clients must have completed an online enrolment form before joining a class.
- Please mute yourself when you are online unless you are in a 1-1 session.
- If classes have very low numbers, or if a class needs to be cancelled for any reason, your class fee will be put back onto your TeamUp account to use another time.
Your Enrolment & Data Protection
- Body Control Pilates is a safe form of exercise, but it is important to consult your GP or health practitioner before commencing if you have any injuries or concerns.
- A online ‘client enrolment form’ must be completed and signed before your ﬁrst class. If anything changes with your contact or medical details, please let me know so that I can update your form accordingly.
- Your enrolment form and contact details will only be used in direct relation to my Pilates classes and private sessions. They are securely kept and will never be passed onto third parties. I only use the information you have provided for teaching purposes.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from my emails, you can do at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ or emailing me to request your details to be removed.