Studio Sessions & Group Classes
- Please arrive five minutes before the start of your session to ensure that we can start on time.
- Please bring your own mat, head cushion or small towel and any equipment you have to use.
- All large equipment used in the studio will be thoroughly cleaned before and after your session, so sufficient time will be given between sessions.
- Please sanitise your hands when you enter the studio or hall – hand sanitiser is provided.
- When entering a hall for a group class, please place your own mat and belongings by the furthest available floor marker from the door.
- Do not attend your session if you are feeling unwell, have been exposed to anyone who has been unwell or have been told to isolate. I have the right to turn you away if you appear to be unwell.
- You do not have to wear a mask in the studio or hall unless you would prefer to. Please specify if you would prefer me to wear a mask in the studio.
- There will be limited hands on correction during your session, unless I deem it necessary to assist with an exercise or for your own safety. Please let me know if you would like to remain socially distanced for the majority of the session.
- Please wear suitable clothing that is clean and comfortable to move around in (nothing too tight or baggy). Please also wear socks (no shoes or bare feet). Gents – please wear gym tights or cycling shorts under gym shorts.
- Once you are booked in, for studio sessions payment is preferred upfront by BACS, but cash is accepted on the day in the correct amount. Group classes are booked and paid for through TeamUp ahead of the classes.
- For all sessions in the studio, 24 hours notice of cancellation is required to rebook or carry forward to another time. For group classes, three hours notice is required. All no-shows and sessions cancelled within this time will be charged the full fee.
By taking part in an online Pilates class, you fully understand and agree to the following:
– Your teacher is not able to offer any personal correction
– You agree to take responsibility for your own body
– You agree not to perform any exercises or movements that may cause you discomfort
– You confirm that you are fit and able to join the class
- You must ensure that you are working in a safe environment and that you are able to clearly see and/or hear your teacher in order to follow instructions.
- It is your responsibility to let the teacher know before the class if anything affects your ability to exercise that day.
- By joining the class you automatically agree to waive all statutory rights against your teacher.
- All of these terms also apply for classes and 1-1 sessions online.
- All new clients must have completed an online enrolment form before joining a class.
- Please mute yourself when you are online unless you are in a 1-1 session.
- If classes have very low numbers, or if a class needs to be cancelled for any reason, your class fee will be put back onto your TeamUp account to use another time.
Things To Consider During Your Sessions
- Classes start on time, so out of consideration for the teacher and other class members please enter your class ﬁve minutes before your class starts. You will be held in a waiting room until the session begins.
- The warm-up is an important aspect of each class and essential for your own safety. Please do not enter the class if you are more than fifteen minutes late.
- Please let me know if your medical history has changed, as this may affect what you can do in class.
- Please understand that any form of exercise carries a risk of injury and you will take responsibility for your own body. Please tell me if anything uncomfortable or unusual is experienced during or in between classes. Stop doing the exercise if you think you need to or follow the alternatives I provide.
- If you are struggling with anything in your class or your circumstances have changed that stop you attending classes, please do contact me by phone or email, as I am more than happy to discuss.
Your Enrolment & Data Protection
- Body Control Pilates is a safe form of exercise, but it is important to consult your GP or health practitioner before commencing if you have any injuries or concerns.
- A online ‘client enrolment form’ must be completed and signed before your ﬁrst class. If anything changes with your contact or medical details, please let me know so that I can update your form accordingly.
- Your enrolment form and contact details will only be used in direct relation to my Pilates classes and private sessions. They are securely kept and will never be passed onto third parties. I only use the information you have provided for teaching purposes.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from my emails, you can do at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ or emailing me to request your details to be removed.