Your Enrolment & Data Protection
- Body Control Pilates is a safe form of exercise, but it is important to consult your GP before commencing if you have any injuries or concerns.
- A client enrolment form must be completed and signed before your ﬁrst class. If anything changes with your contact or medical details, please let me know so that I can update your form accordingly.
- Your enrolment form and contact details will only be used in direct relation to my Pilates classes and private sessions. They are securely kept and will never be passed onto third parties. I only use the information you have provided for teaching purposes.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from my emails, you can do at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ or emailing me to request your details to be removed.
Things To Consider During Classes
- Classes start on time, so out of consideration for the teacher and other class members please arrive ﬁve minutes before your class starts. The warm-up is an important aspect of each class and essential for your own safety. Please do not enter the class if you are more than fifteen minutes late.
- Please switch off or silence your mobile phone.
- Please understand that any form of exercise carries a risk of injury and you will take responsibility for your own body. Please tell me if anything painful or unusual is experienced during or in between classes. Stop doing the exercise if you think you need to or follow the alternatives I provide.
- If you are struggling with anything in your class or your circumstances have changed that stop you attending classes, please do contact me by phone or email, as I am more than happy to discuss.
- Out of consideration to other clients, please do not attend your class if you are ill. I will try and fit you in another time when you are better.
- Please bring your own mat to class – I do provide a couple if you forget.
- Please make sure you wear fresh socks and your hands and feet are clean. Although equipment is cleaned, it isn’t possible to do this after every class!
The Booking & Catch Up Policy
- Classes run in five, six or seven-week progressive blocks. To secure and conﬁrm your mat space, the payment for the block must be paid a week before the ﬁrst class of the course. This payment is non-refundable. Your space will be released if payment is not received by this time.
- Existing class members have priority. If you do not wish to rebook your mat for a course, please let me know as I have a waiting list in operation.
- To book onto a block of classes, the whole term must be paid for in full before the start of the first class. For those who prefer to pay in cash or by cheque, this is acceptable on the first session if you have advised me of this beforehand.
- If you are ill, kept at work or on holiday and miss one or more of your classes then you can swap your class to a class on a different day if I have space. You can even make up your class in advance of you being absent! This only applies if I have had at least two hours notice of cancellation to allow someone else to use your place as their catch-up. These terms are applicable to everyone in all circumstances.
- Missed classes cannot be refunded or carried forward to the next course.
- Due to the progressive nature of the classes, I cannot offer drop-in sessions.
- In the unlikely event that I have to cancel a class that you have booked, I will carry the fee forward as credit.
- For private & semi-private sessions, 24 hours notice of cancellation is required or a 50% fee will be charged.